- UT Health San Antonio, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences is seeking qualified, highly motivated applicants for a postdoctoral fellow in substance use research. Opportunities in clinical trial research on opioid use disorder, stimulant use disorder; implementation and evaluation within the Tx Medication for Opioid Use Disorder (TxMOUD) network; technologies for substance use disorder treatment; data analysis and research design.
- Initial 1-year appointment, renewable for up to 3 years
- Research training with outstanding, well-funded investigators in clinical research on addiction
- Multidisciplinary research team including investigators from substance use & addiction (psychologists, psychiatrists, etc.), clinical and bioinformatics, organizational behavior, implementation science, medical anthropology, and the business of health care.
- Health insurance coverage
- Large trainee community and support from the UT Health Office of Postdoctoral Affairs
- Additional activities include:
- Journal clubs
- Opportunities to present at local and national drug addiction and substance use disorder meetings
- Grant writing/reviewing workshops
- Career development workshops
- Community outreach activities
Applicants must possess a doctoral degree or equivalent and should be a US Citizen, non-citizen national, or permanent resident of the US.
Send curriculum vitae, letter of intent, and two letters of recommendation to WrightT3@uthscsa.edu (Tara Karns-Wright, PhD, Assistant Professor, UT Health San Antonio)